Where do you come from?
It’s the typical question everybody asks, if you’re meeting a new person for the first time. But it’s also a very philosophical question, a question, which goes more into detail.
In times of globalisation and “weekend- trips” to Ibiza, people forget to get to know their own country.
So here is a little travel guide trough your home country:
- Your favorite place to go
- A secret spot, only a few people know (hidden treasure)
- Five things you love about your country
- Five things you don’t like about your country
- The most awkward word in your language
- The most beautiful word in your language
- A special dialect you always wanted to learn (do it!)
- Your favorite dish
- Your least favorite dish (of course they have to be regional)
- What makes your country special?
- Typical prejudices people from other people have about your country
- The best place to go on a holiday
- The best childhood memory in your hometown
- An idol from your country
- The most famous peson from your country
- Already visited the highest mountain?
- Is there a water body in your country? And if yes, have you been there?
- The most important historical event (of course there are different opinions about that)
- Is there a special story about your national anthem?
- Your favorite fairy tale
- The best movie produced in your language/ country
- One thing, which you will always connect with your home country
This is kind of a checklist, and serves as a little inspiration to get to know your own country a little bit better. Of course you can leave out some points or add something you would like to do, I wish you a lot of fun with it!